House Painting Services In Singapore
Did You Know That?
- We also paint and lacquer doors. (additional top-up service)
- All our paint jobs use at least 2 coats of paint to ensure the right color of your walls are seen.
- For bathrooms and other areas that get the most humidity and traffic, use an oil-based paint.
- On average, 4 litres of paint will cover 40 square metres in one coat. This will vary depending on the surface quality, the color of paint and how thick you apply it.
- Professionals will apply exactly as much paint as needed; DIY jobs will often use more paint than necessary.
Matex ICI Paint
Nippon Matex Paint Features
- Economical, top quality emulsion paint.
- Superb coverage and hiding power
- Anti-fungus / anti-algae properties
- Easy application
- No lead and mercury added
- Smooth and attractive finish
- Fungus resistant.
- Remarkable durability
- Suitable for walls, hard and soft boards
- Fast drying, easy application
Nippon Paint Easy Wash allows for easy maintenance of your new beautiful walls.
Teflon Surface Protector technology makes it easy to wash off dirt and stains easily.
- Excellent Washability
- Water-Resistant – protecting walls from water and moisture.
- Excellent Coverage and Covers Hairline Cracks
- Nippon Dupont Teflon Protector Technology
Nippon Paint Easy Wash Plus
Dulux Weathershield For Exterior Surface
- Guaranteed against blistering, flaking and peeling for 10 years
- Choose from a vast array of exterior durable colours
- External Elements Durability and superior application properties
- Contains fungicide to help protect against the disfiguring effect of mould growth on its film
- Put an end to frequent regular cycle of painting and maintenance on your property with a coating system that lasts 10 times longer than conventional paint
Dulux Weathershield Paint for exterior surfaces